We are seeking for a talented and motivated Software Engineer who can work with limited supervision on the development of monitoring applications on Wireline and Wireless Networks Protocols and in particular on Radio Access and Core networks protocol interfaces.
Development is primarily on C/C++ under Linux OS physical and virtual environments.
Other responsibilities include:
- Design of software infrastructure applications
- Source Code development, debugging and testing.
- Analyze complex issues and deploy appropriate solutions
- Availability to travel 20%
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Electronic/Telecommunication Engineering
- Knowledge of networking protocols (IP/UDP/TCP/SCTP)
- Experience in consulting specification documents (preferred on communication protocols i.e. 3GPP)
- Solid programming in C/C++, Unix Shell scripting (Bash), Python
- Strong background developing highly-scalable, high-performing and multi-threaded applications
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS
- Agile and DevOps software development methodologies
- Strong attitude in team working
- Curiosity and innovative in facing challenges
- Fluent in English