- End-to-end ownership of machine learning based image signal processing (ISP) development, including competitive analysis, algorithm development and optimization, architecture design and optimization, cross-discipline cooperation to bring the work to market
- ISP Algorithm prototyping and image quality verification, iterative optimization to maintain best image quality in every Kirin-SOC version. This requires constant paper reading and quick implementation of new ideas from papers
- Integrate/combine AI with traditional ISP pipeline
- Micro-architecture design, architecture related complexity/bandwidth analysis, modelling and optimization,
- Bridge algorithm prototype and RTL design, verification model development using high-level-language for example c/c++/python
- fluency in spoken and written English.