We are looking for an enthusiastic Performance Analysis Engineer ideally with a solid understanding of 3D/2D graphics to join our graphics software team in Trondheim!
Cooperating with highly motivated engineers from different fields and customers throughout the world to craft, develop and deploy Vulkan and OpenGL ES drivers for the current and the next generation of Arm graphics cores.
Responsible for the performance analysis and tuning of Mali GPU products to improve DDK and GPU performance including prototyping and productizing of new ideas.
Working alongside the best engineers in the world, making market leading products for the most successful companies - with applications in mobile, machine learning, Internet of Things, automotive, security, and embedded devices, your ideas will make a difference and you will have the opportunity to lead, challenge the norm and ultimately change the world of media processing.
The Arm Mali series of multimedia processors offers graphics solutions to drive the ultimate visual experience across a wide range of devices, scaling from entry-level mass market smartphones through to visually stunning, high-performance smartphones, Android OS-based tablets and SmartTVs. Our Mali™ Graphics Processor is the world’s #1 shipping Graphics Processor.
Please take a look at the following video to see what it's like to work in Arm!
- Experience of embedded software development for a commercial organization.
- Experience with performance analysis
- Experience of software optimisation and instrumentation
- Experience in 2D/3D graphics technology and standards such as Vulkan, OpenGL, OpenGL ES or Direct3D
- Expert knowledge of C/C++
- Strong understanding of computer architecture (CPU, Memory, MMU Cache, etc.)
- Proficiency in problem solving and debugging skills.
- Willingness and ability to contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Practical, organized and analytical approach to work.
Sounds good? Then click apply today!
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
Passion for Progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and the team to thrive.
- Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances
- Take risks in support our progress
- Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure
- Pursue innovation relentlessly.
We, Not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
- Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there
- Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you
- Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it
- Collaborate with the people around you
Be your Forward-thinking Self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
- Be authentic
- Seek and accept differences
- Encourage curiosity and challenge
- Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do forward-thinking work in pursuit of Arm's goals