This is an exciting opportunity for a senior level software developer to integrate into an agile, highly effective and skilled team. You will be developing cutting edge mobile games played daily by millions of users.
Your work will include:
- Developing games for different mobile platforms and extending existing ones with new functionalities
- Delivering well-crafted software with your main focus on the product
- Driving high performance of an Agile development team to produce great software in timely manner
- Mentoring other developers and teaching them the software craft
- Assuming ownership for your work and finding ways to enrich your product
- Going beyond your role to help unblocking impediments and reduce silo by creating software together with other specialisations in the Agile team
- Continuously learning and challenging your own skillset
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We are looking for a social, humble, hard-working and autonomous person, thus we need you to be self-motivated, dedicated, result-oriented and accountable for areas of your expertise. You must be a team player who constantly seeks self-development opportunities, takes pride of his work and engages with the team to improve together.
The ideal candidate must present the following:
- Passion for creating great software
- More than 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of modern C++ and fair knowledge of Objective-C
- In-depth knowledge of software design and development for mobile
- Drive towards continuously learning new skills, trying out new approaches, and strive to enhance the quality of products and code
- Deep understanding of Agile product development process serving short release cycles
- Thirst for self-development
- Great communication and understanding that face-to-face conversation helps unlocking high performance
The following skills are desirable but not essential (if you have them, don’t forget to mention them):
- Experience in mobile
- Experience in formal leadership
- Don't forget to share with us all of your relevant trainings and certifications.