We are looking for a talented software engineer who is passionate about software quality and problem solving. Our team is responsible for first-level investigation on graphics driver defects. You will be working with a group of debug engineers to reproduce, analyze and debug driver defects to the root cause. You will be contributing to the bring up and delivery of new GPUs and new driver support for latest OS version into the market.
- Passionate about building quality software
- Strong technical skills and experience in software product development using C / C++
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Solid knowledge and understanding of PC architecture and Operating System concept
- Experience in kernel and user mode debugging with Windows Debugger
- Self-motivated, goal driven and team player
- Ability to multi-task and work under fast-pace environment
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of device driver development under Windows is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer or SW Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.