Artificial Intelligence (AI) is changing our lives and is present everywhere. We at Intel are a part of this AI revolution. Intel not only designs and manufactures the best CPUs and GPUs for AI, but also provides software stack to seamlessly integrate with customers' frameworks, that are used by millions of end users. See full story here https://www.intel.ai/.
IAGS MLP organization mission is to lead in Machine Learning Performance for both CPU and GPU to win customers in Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Data Analytics at scale. We closely collaborate with customers (Amazon, Baidu) to optimize OpenSource deep learning frameworks (MxNet, DGL, PaddlePaddle). See https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet and https://mxnet.apache.org/ for MxNet, https://github.com/dmlc/dgl and https://www.dgl.ai/ for DGL and https://github.com/PaddlePaddle/Paddle and https://www.paddlepaddle.org.cn/ for PaddlePaddle.
As our Deep Learning software engineering team in Poland is growing, we are looking for a passionate Deep Learning Software Engineer who will help us to deliver our customers high performance and quality Deep Learning solution.
This job is for your if you (ideal candidate):
- Are fluent modern C++ and Python programmer following Software Development cycle and using Software Development toolset
- Know Deep Learning theory and practice and you worked with Deep Learning Frameworks (TensorFlow, Pytorch, MxNet, PaddlePaddle)
- Have experience on high-performance computing, code profiling, performance optimization and CPU/GPU architecture
- Learn quickly and gather new knowledge on different domains (programming, deep learning, scientific, business)
- Communicate in English fluently (both written and spoken) to internal teams, stakeholders and customers (Polish and Chinese can be additional benefit)
- Are passionate on solving problems, being a change agend and positive thinker
A day in the life at work in our team:
- Communicate to direct team, collaborating teams and customer to discuss issues, solutions, provide status update and get feedback or requirements
- Debug and fix issues reported by our customers (Amazon, Baidu)
- Optimize performance for critical customer use case / model by doing profiling and optimization
- Design and develop new features in deep learning framework (MxNet, DGL, PaddlePaddle)
- Prepare documentation to customer, training / presentation to customer or to Intel teams
- Learn new trends on programming, deep learning, frameworks, business cases and related Intel technologies
What you will gain:
- Working with diverse team of Deep Learning passionates willing to share their knowledge with you so you will get Included
- Opportunity to work directly for / with customer (Amazon, Baidu) on OpenSource software project and excel at Customer Obsession
- Working with different teams as One Intel to provide the complete solution to the customer
- Learning and shaping the future of AI and Deep Learning by Fearless improvement of Deep Learning Frameworks with excellent Quality
- Working environment with open discussions, sharing knowledge, good & bad news according to Truth & Transparency