Work as part of a small team shaping our diagram editors for graphical languages. Invent and implement novel user interactions and features. Increase the performance, scalability, and elegance of our tools, enabling scientists and engineers around the world to work more efficiently and effectively.
Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining large portions of our graphical editors. Take designs all the way from concept to completion.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Experience with C++
- Outstanding command of C++
- Masters, or PhD, in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or related engineering field
- Broad comprehension of common design patterns, idioms, and styles
- Ability to document designs, UML is a plus
- Professional experience with UI programming (especially Qt)
- Interactive graphics experience is a plus