We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What you’ll do:
- Work with a large multi target code base
- Participate in algorithm development
- Bring new and creative, innovative ideas to the table
- Write unit and integration tests for the implemented features
- Collaborate with other team members and across teams to enhance the end user driving experience
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience in C++ programming for mobile or embedded devices
- Agile and collaborative mindset
- Experience with automated testing, GTest and GMock
- Creative on problem solving
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience of pair programming, test driven development and design patterns
- Bachelor or master’s degree in mathematics, Information systems, Computer science or related field
- Understanding DevOps
Meet your team
We’re Navigation, a product unit within TomTom’s Location Technology Products technical unit. We develop software for onboard, hybrid, and online navigation applications – used by hundreds of millions of people around the world. Using a Navigation Data Standard (NDS) run-time format, our software includes navigation domain logic for traffic-dependent routing, route guidance, map visualization, search, positioning and machine learning-based predictions and suggestions. On our team, you’ll see your work transforming connected and embedded navigation around the world.
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forward?