Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Develop and extend our simulation platform for software-based all-flash storage arrays
- Develop automated test infrastructure for all-flash storage arrays.
- Be a part of the founding team in the new R&D center in Prague.
- Improve product quality and reliability of automated testing infrastructure.
- Collaborate with world-class storage engineers to define test automation requirements by participating in product design reviews.
- Find new ways to develop more efficient product leveraging open-source technologies
- Collaborate with support, release, engineering and management teams to improve product quality by increasing automated test coverage.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- You enjoy software testing automation and building test platforms to improve the quality of code delivery.
- Software development experience, preferably in .
- Experience with working or interacting Unix/Linux systems.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development, and Continuous Integration.
- Experience with networking and storage protocols and management a plus.
- Experience in development and testing of RESTful web services and backend APIs a plus
- Tech Stack: , C++, Linux, container technologies, and more
- You are comfortable with a collaborative, transparent and agile environment
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.