Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
This is an individual contributor/Architect technologist position in Digital Experience group and will involve building highly scalable and fault tolerant solutions and technologies. The team is a fast- paced Agile software development team focused on producing scalable and high quality enterprise solutions. Position is for Adobe Noida office.
What you’ll do
- Architect and Build a world-class and high quality product while maintaining the project schedule.
- Conceptualise, design, develop, debug, provide effort estimation and risk analysis of a project/feature/service.
- Participate in design, architecture and standardisation efforts influencing product or service
- Work very closely with Product management for defining the Requirements/Roadmap.
- Take end-to-end ownership of various technical aspects of product/service and be responsible for its success and failure. This may involve coordinating with various internal and external product teams.
- Expected to be hands-on problem solver and well conversant in analysing, architecting and implementing the requirements.
What you need to succeed
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering from a Tier 1/premier institute.
- 6-9 years of exceptional C/C++ programming skills working in leading product companies is MUST
- Knowledge of Java and Cloud microservices would be an added advantage.
- Must have architected, built scalable products supporting different platforms.
- Must have led/mentored a small team of developers.
- Experiences in low-level code optimization as a plus
- Highly motivated, works well in a fast paced collaborative team environment.
- Prior experience on developer tools/services like Maven, Jenkins, Git, Perforce.