The Lab is the engine that maximizes throughput of learnings for all of King.
By conducting experiments on live games, we advance the boundaries of our knowledge, open new areas of creativity, and add significant revenue to the network.
We are looking for a talented and experienced C++ Client Developer to help us build and run experiments on our existing foundation and contribute to improvements in our technology with innovation and collaboration at the forefront.
Your role within our Kingdom
- Designing and implementing client side game features (experiments) for the purpose to expand our knowledge of our players and their motivations for playing our games
- Collaborating inside a multi- craft team during the whole process, ideation to deployment, to create the experiments on a variety of topics
- Working closely with the multiple teams to iteratively innovate on our technical solutions and processes in a self/team driven environment
- Monitoring and managing the needs of a live title
- Contributing to the ongoing discussions on technical issues and strategy
- Maintaining and improving our existing code base
- Delivering high quality and well- structured code
- Sharing knowledge, helping colleagues across crafts and contributing to new tools and processes that helps the Studio perform at its best
As a new member of the team we offer a unique opportunity to be involved hands on and learn as you go. The wide responsibilities of the team give a wide array of challenges to conquer and King offers many opportunities for training and personal development.
Skills to create thrills
- A degree in Computer Science or similar
- Excellent C++ knowledge
- Professional experience from game development
- Professional experience from Android or iOS development
- A keen interest in understanding our players
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience working with mobile devices
- A strong curiosity for how things work and how they can be made better
- Understanding of UX/UI design principles
- Experience with Python scripting and automation of tasks
- Team leadership experience