Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we’ve been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
We are looking for C/C++ Software Engineers to join our platform team to build next-generation core backend components to provide our users with an amazing seamless experience.
Zoom is looking for experienced engineers to join our engineering organization to build and scale Zoom user experiences in a variety of different areas. We are looking for passionate software engineers who are excited to build what it takes to transform how people interact. Zoom is growing its user base and the infrastructure at an exponential rate, come join us in revolutionizing the industry.
Skills you have:
- Bachelor's degree in CS or similar
- 5+ years of programming experience in C, C++
- Experience in designing, developing the core SDK's
- Experience in distributed systems
- Experience with building efficient and scalable systems
- Experience designing low latency and highly concurrent systems
- 5+ years of relevant experience building large-scale infrastructure applications or similar experience