As a Graphics Engineer focusing on Shader Pipelines you will design and implement features related to shader pipelines and workflows to unlock developer productivity on current and future platforms. You will be part of an international talented inclusive team located in different Unity offices in Europe.
You will have an impact by improving the life of every Unity developer that works with shaders. You will be working on the end-to-end shader pipeline and help steer the future of shader workflows and tooling in Unity. We are looking for somebody who enjoys working closely with many graphics API’s and shader language front and backends.
If you have worked on high-performance rendering in the past and you know the importance of writing fast and maintainable code we want to hear from you.
Most importantly, you will work with an exciting and high-energy team to create the best and most technologically-impressive real-time experiences and games in the world.
- Design, implement and maintain shader pipelines and cross compilation for multiple platforms
- Develop and maintain production-quality code, public documentation, and tests
- Design powerful and extensible public APIs
- Collaborate with a cross-discipline team to collect user feedback and prioritize features that enable developer success
- Proficiency with C# and C++ programming
- Experience working with shader compilers and shader pipelines
- Performance-minded development, code profiling and optimization skills
- Relevant education and / or hands-on experience within the gaming or similar technology field
- Experience developing graphics / editor tools using Unity
- Cross platform development experience