As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Great Opportunity
We are developing the core network for next generation mobile networks, and looking for a SW designer to contribute to our 5G development team. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation.
Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We coordinate in multi-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
If you are a highly motivated senior/experienced professional, passionate about SW, and seeking for an international and enriching working environment, this is your opportunity!
Within R&D, we work with cutting edge technologies (containers, cloud, microservices, etc.) that we renew on the go as we embrace new systems and tech.
- Drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Telco, Computer Science
- Proven experience in Telco industry
- Experience with programming languages in real projects. C++ is a must for this position. Python and Golang are a plus.
- Professional software development practices including code reviews, unit testing and regression testing.
- Development and testing of microservices, container-based and cloud-native application development.
TCP/IP Networking and evolution transport protocols, data networks and IP-based applications (HTTP/2, HTTPS, ..).
- Knowledge in operating system architectures and capacity to model scalable designs and solutions
- Knowledge in Mobile network architecture 4G/5G. Interfaces, protocols, functions.
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- Good English level
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.