We are is searching for a highly motivated, creative engineer with experience in Application Programming & Automation to join the GPU Software Infrastructure team. As someone who is hardworking and passionate about their work, you will design & develop key SW Tools & Infrastructure around our production GPU driver, SW & security components. You will be working in a dynamic environment with diverse groundbreaking technologies with the most forward-thinking engineers who have a real passion for technology. You should demonstrate the ability to excel in an environment with complex multi-layered software designs.
What you’ll be doing
Work closely with passionate engineers to design, develop, optimize, debug, unit test, document and maintain tools & infrastructure around next-generation graphics and computing SW & HW for NVIDIA GPUs and applications.
- Team builds tools & infrastructure used across all phases of GPU HW & SW development, and you will get an opportunity to work across SW development life-cycle from proposal, planning, design, code, testing, deployment & maintenance.
- Build and maintain user-space libraries, bindings and UI & CLI based tools
- Collaborate with many internal teams (Software, DirectX, Open GL, SWQA, and OEM support), partners and customers to define new SW, tools, infrastructure and features, and resolve related issues.
- You will be encouraged to react and respond to urgent issues and outages (globally and regionally), validating the deployment process, seek issues in the field, and most significantly collaborate with internal engineering teams globally.
What we need to see
- BE degree or higher (Computer science or related) with 3+yrs of industry experience
- Proficient in C/C++ with strong software development, optimization, and analytical skills.
- Excellent scripting: node.js, Python, Perl, bash, PowerShell
- Experience with APIs and interface design of multi layered complex software.
- Experience in supporting technical operations in a live-site production environment with a real passion for automation and tooling
- Strong debugging skills with experience in multi-threaded & multi-platform debugging environment, like visual studio/ gdb/kgdb/windbg to analyze complex pieces of software.
- Strong articulation skills for crafting and improving technical documents, and to engage globally distributed engineering team.
- Able to work with multiple functional groups focused on different Software layers, under heavily multi-tasked environment.
Ways to stand out from the crowd
- Hands on experience on Web Development, any DBMS & related technologies
- Exposure to SW security and Security awareness, Application Signing and encryption is desirable.
- Excellent communication, presentation, social, and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of Windows internals, Windows Kernel Mode Driver architecture, Multi-threaded programming, and synchronization techniques is an added plus.