Do you want to be part of team creating technologies which are pushing the boundaries of innovation in Gfx Compute domain? Is how you work equally important to what you do? Do you believe in self-organizing teams? We are embracing Agile philosophy each day. Our team is constantly looking for opportunities to do things better / in more convenient way to have the biggest impact / value add. We are in a marathon not a sprint and we believe that keeping our team members energized and enjoying the work is a must have.
We are looking for a Software Engineering student eager to learn new things / ways of working to join us. We are Software Engineering organization within the Visual Technologies Team. In this role you will work on the newest technologies associated with Intel graphics. To learn more about the product we deliver, visit our project at https://github.com/intel/compute-runtime/
Join us, join the Odyssey (#JoinTheOdyssey).
Besides regular engineering duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (kitesurfing, kayaking, gokarting etc.)
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Gaining and continuously extending in-depth knowledge of Intel graphics architecture and features as well as demonstrating it in day-to-day activities
- Using a structured approach in designing, developing and testing graphics system-level software and/or tools
- Working with various partners to enhance and improve graphics performance on upcoming processor graphics devices by analyzing performance issues in software drivers and applications, implementing software performance improvements, and recommending future hardware & software improvements
- Ensuring our hardware and software will function and perform as expected
- Root-causing and resolving issues
- Working knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Desire and ability to quickly learn and gain new knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Practical knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Experience with 3D graphics and GPGPU pipeline and API standards: OpenCL, CUDA, Direct3D, Vulkan, OpenGL/ES*, etc
- Personal interests and/or hobby in the area of computer graphics, game development, and others
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.