Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Photoshop team is looking for a hardworking, optimistic developer to join us. You will work on one of the core feature teams to deliver "Adobe magic" to our customers! This is an opportunity to join a highly motivated team that is innovating Photoshop's functionality and expressive user interface. If you want your skills to be seen by millions of dedicated customers, this is the team for you.
What you will do
- You and your team will deliver creative, high quality, robust features in the world's leading graphics software product: Photoshop.
- You will work in an Agile development environment on one of the several Photoshop Scrum teams. Your daily work environment will be interactive, engaging, and dynamic.
- In your role, work closely with Quality Engineers, Product Management, Program Management, and Designers to deliver compelling customer value.
- You will be responsible for the design, specification, and implementation of new features.
- In your role, you will write automation tests and perform code reviews.
- You will work directly with our passionate customers to improve existing Photoshop features.
- You will be supported and encouraged to be a key driver of process and methodology improvements across the team and all of Adobe.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years of experience in crafting and implementing software products
- Development skills in modern C/C++ (C++17 preferred)
- Experience working on a desktop application
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and other Adobe imaging products
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Able to communicate technical details clearly to teammates