C++ Infrastructure and Library Developer
Natick, Massachusetts, United States
19 Jan 2021
As a member of the Foundation Architecture team, you will gain experience with a wide array of MathWorks tools and technologies, from low-level platform-specific code to the latest MATLAB language features. You will have the opportunity to interact with other development teams responsible for MathWorks’ 90+ products. Work as a member of a small, dynamic team responsible for developing and maintaining core infrastructure used throughout the MathWorks’ product line.
- C++ infrastructure and library development
- Participate in the design and implementation of core infrastructure used throughout the MathWorks’ product line
- Contribute to all activities of the software lifecycle, including writing specifications, coding, building, releasing, testing, and bug fixing.
- Implementation and improvement of processes and infrastructure
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Proficiency with C++
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or closely related field
- Experience with C++ libraries, including the Standard Template Library (STL) and the Boost C++ Libraries
- Experience with cross-platform development
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Python, Ruby, Perl, GNU Make and shell scripts
- Experience with professional software development processes, including source-code control, code reviews, automated build, testing and release
- Familiarity with concurrent programming, threading and synchronization
- Familiarity with MATLAB and MEX API
- Internship or co-op experience is preferred