AMD is seeking a R&D Ray Tracing Software Engineer to work on Ray Tracing and Rendering Research and Development. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a team of innovators and craft the future of technology.
Be part of the top guns 3D software engineering team. You will be part of an outstanding skilled 3D engineering team working with the cutting edge 3D rendering algorithms and developing the 3D technologies of tomorrow.
- Design and develop new algorithms on CPU and GPU for Ray tracing.
- Work on future hardware concept
- Develop software using 3D Graphics and Ray Tracing Knowledge,
- Proficient in English.
- Solid understanding on solving light transport equation numerically (Monte Carlo integration, sampling etc)
- Strong problem solving and math background
- Proficiency in 3D graphics and Ray tracing using GPU Compute and Graphics APIs like Direct3D, Vulkan, OpenGL, OpenCL, CUDA
- Ability to program in low level languages (x86 asm, SSE, ISA)
- General software development workflow knowledge: git, cmake, CI, etc
- Expert programming skills in C and/or C++
- Technical BS/MS degree and proven successful experience in 3D graphics and Ray Tracing