We are currently seeking a Software Developer to join our casino server development team In our Richmond Hill office. This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to design, develop many different kinds of casino server modules for our cutting-edge casino product to provide the world’s best online casino experience.
Are you our next star player?
- Work with BAs and product managers to get a clear understanding of requirements.
- Design, document, and develop solutions for required casino server changes.
- Participate in server code review and peer design activities
- Work with Project managers, QAs and other teams to ensure all assigned deliverables are completed on time with highest quality.
- Assist in investigations and trouble-shootings on casino server issues found in testing environments and production environments.
Who we are looking for:
- Demonstrable C++ and Java experience
- Experience in ODBC API and SQL
- Experience with servlet container-based web service development.
- Good exposure to system integration technologies including XML, JSON, WSDL, Websocket, STOMP and etc.
- Expert knowledge of Windows OS internals (WIN32 API and Multi-threading), and cross-platform programming disciplines and libraries such as STL.
- Sc. or better in Computer Science or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of computer networking and distributed applications
- Solid knowledge of Internet communication protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, etc.
- Excellent coding skills, ability to produce clean, robust and accurate code that meets the specs
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of different casino game rules is a plus
- Knowledge of probability and statistics is a plus
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- free snacks and catered lunch
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.