We are looking for a talented and experienced C++ Software Engineer to help us architect and implement new features for one of our most successful games: Asphalt 9: Legends.
As a member of our game team in Barcelona you will collaborate with cross-functional teams (Design, Art, UI/UX, Engine, LiveOps) to build new client features, gameplay components, and innovative solutions.
You will also participate in technical discussions, iterate on existing features, share knowledge among peers, and contribute to other projects and libraries (graphics, network, sound, etc.).
- Computer Science or similar degree, or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Strong modern C++ skills (C++11/14/17 and STL)
- Extensive knowledge of software architecture and object-oriented programming
- Desire to work on cross-functional teams and ability to work independently
- Good written and verbal English
- Programming experience on Mobile Devices and/or Consoles
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Experience with SVN, Git, or other version-control systems
- Experience in any of the following: Swift and/or Objective C, Online/Networks Libraries, Graphics Engines, AI, Scripting Languages (Lua, Python), POSIX Systems, and Code Reviewing
- Personal interest in video games and a solid understanding of its culture
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
- Permanent contract, full-time job and excellent Social Benefits.
- The offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games.
- Exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution.
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
We can’t wait to find our next great talent! Join the Game!