C++ Engineer (Platform & Infrastructure)
Remote (Based in Spain)
24 Feb 2021
Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors, and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python (prototyping), Rust, VueJS, C++, and cutting-edge Machine Learning frameworks. We work with modern technologies such as Docker and GitlabCI, and also with several hardware accelerators such as NVIDIA and Intel FPGA.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of Ph.D.’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
You will have the opportunity to be part of one of the development teams. You will work collaboratively with our highly talented developers, maintaining and enhancing the platform core communication modules and SDKs that are used both internally and by our customers. You will be in close contact with the state of the art AI technologies we develop at Verbio.
Should you have a strong passion for process automation, you love to work with different technologies and programming languages, and you like to constantly search for improvements and new tools to enhance the software development process, we definitely would love to have you in our team.
● Development and maintenance of Verbio platform core communication module.
● Design test scenarios for complex and high load systems.
● Design, develop and maintenance of the main Verbio SDKs.
● Help maintaining dependencies between modules in our current code base
● Take part in designing and improving the platform’s architecture for high scalability, performance and resilience.
● Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or related subject
● The main modules of the Verbio platform are written in C++, so having experience in this programming language is a must.
● 3+ years of experience as a C++ Developer
● DevOPs experience/knowledge
● Experience in Linux development environments
● Experience in scripting languages (Shell, Perl or Python)
● Control version tools (Git, Mercurial, SVN)
● Experience in Continuous Integration systems (user level)
● Agile methodologies (SCRUM, TDD, Kanban)
● Fluent English