We are looking for an experienced compiler engineer for a fun and challenging role in Intel's graphics software engineering group. You will be working with a small team of developers on the core components of our production GPU compiler, which is responsible for code generation and optimizations for a wide range of applications such as 3D gaming, machine learning, and scientific computing on every Intel GPU. You will be responsible for designing and implementing various compiler transformations to produce high-quality code on existing and future products. You will collaborate with oneAPI language, compiler, runtime, and tool teams to enable data parallel C++ features on GPU. You will also be working closely with HW architects to co-design features for Intel's upcoming client and data center GPUs. Our compiler is open source and you will have opportunities to publish your work and engage with the academic community.
- BS/MS/PhD in computer science or related disciplines
- 5+ (3+ for MS/PhD) years of commercial software development experiences.
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Strong knowledge of compiler design and implementation
- Experiences working with large code base, specifically compiler framework (familiarity with LLVM a plus).
- Familiarity with GPU architecture and performance tuning.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.