We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our talented and dynamic team in our Dublin office!
Are you our next star player?
We are on the look out for an individual who is passionate about technology and innovation as in this role your software will be run 24/7 with hundreds of thousands of simultaneous users!
Why we need you:
In this role you will be developing leading-edge software products that deliver the world’s best online poker experience. In addition to this you will be designing, developing and maintaining the code for Poker backend servers. Our servers operate 24/7 and are the backbone of PokerStars online poker offering!
You will actively participate in the whole life cycle of software development – solving problems and working on new features, designing solutions, coding, testing, and supporting production environments.
Who are we looking for:
- A passion to build software that runs 24/7 and enjoyed by millions of users world-wide.
- Self-motivated and passionate about learning and contributing to a large complex system.
- Expert knowledge of object oriented programming languages and standard libraries (C++ preferred).
- Proficiency with SQL and Relational Databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A degree in Computer science or related degree along with shown experience in a software development company.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Working knowledge of operating systems’ APIs (Windows or Linux).
- Experience working on highly distributed real time systems.
- An understanding of poker and other card games as well as the online gaming industry.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there is a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner, and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- Access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.