We are looking for enthusiastic and exceptional C++ developer to join our team!
As a C++ Developer you will be responsible for creating a beautiful code with the latest technology. You will be using your skills and knowledge to solve and offer solutions to real world problems.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C++ code
- Work closely with other engineers to develop new products
- Work on extensions of existing products
- Suggest and implement improvements on current products
- Plan, design, develop, manage, document, test, deploy, and support new and existing modules
- Hands on of algorithm complexities
- Development of the next generation software
- Basic Database systems - indexes, filters
- Basic Unix shell scripting
- 3+ years of experience in C++
- Current knowledge of C++ standards and specifications (C++11, C++14, C++17).
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with STL's algorithms/data structures knowledge
- Good OOP knowledge
- Software development lifecycle experience
- Experience with LINUX
- Good understanding of UDP and TCP/IP protocol
- Coordination with other developers for cross-functional requirements implementation and tests
- Resolve issues proactively to deliver high quality products
- Great organizational and time management skills