We’re looking for a Senior Software Developer (C++) to join a growing team of highly intelligent back-end developers. You'll be learning and collaborating together to build something amazing that will delight our users.
Location: Remote/distributed (EU time zone) or on-site in UK
#Diversity #WomenInTech #BlackLivesMatter #Inclusion
You will be a senior part of the team working with the VP of Technology and the Product Owner to build the next generation of Synergy, leading the development of core-components, user interfaces for our desktop apps, e-commerce website back-end, and our cloud infrastructure. You'll be working with a team of highly intelligent software developers, learning and collaborating together to build something amazing that will delight our users. To learn more about Synergy, see our Synergy Roadmap.
About Symless and Synergy:
Our mission at Symless is to make great apps for people who have multiple computers. Since 2012, Symless has proudly developed Synergy, an app that shares one mouse, one keyboard, and one clipboard between multiple computers. As well as being used by over 2 million people worldwide, it’s also used at some pretty neat companies like Apple, Pixar, Disney, Google, Amazon, and many more. That said, we're actually a very small company of 20 people, so you won't get lost in the crowd.
- Collaborate with peers to deliver high-quality code
- Act as a role model to inspire and motivate team members
- Communicate complex ideas and help guide the team to a solution
- Maintain low-level system components
- Contribute to our open-source projects
- Share your ideas with the whole team
- Try out new technologies and innovate
- Code using test-driven-development
- Testing your own code thoroughly
- Engage in escalated support tickets to the team
We'll need you to have:
- Excellent English communication skills
- Professional development experience:
- Win32, Carbon, and/or Xlib (all 3 would be awesome, but not required)
- Maintenance and improvement of a complex codebase
- Memory management
- Low-latency networking
Development experience on at least two of these OS:
It would also be nice if you had experience with:
- Linux servers (we host our apps on Linux)
- Test-driven-development, unit testing, integration testing
Thanks for checking us out and we look forward to the opportunity to get to know you personally!