Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is seeking a versatile, optimistic engineer to deliver experiences for industry-leading web, desktop, and mobile applications. You'll be a core committer to an internal open-source codebase both writing features as well as supporting contributions from throughout the company. You’ll join a highly collaborative team that rewards quality code and effective communication.
What You'll Do
- Write and refine features, including writing of automation
- Perform code reviews
- Test and profile code written by yourself and others
- Partner with others to provide outstanding customer experiences
- Understand contributors' concerns, test ideas, and assist in perfecting their workflows
- Promote modern technical approaches to every stage of software development
- Drive process and methodology improvements with support from those around you.
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience in crafting and implementing software products
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Development skills in modern C++
- Excellent technical communication