Join our BIOS Enabling and Engineering Team to enable, support and develop server platform BIOS, reference code and documentation for Intel Server silicon products and associated features. Works closely with Intel silicon design, validation, development, tools, and marketing teams. Work closely with customers (OEMs, ODMs, and Intel BIOS vendors) to enable BIOS and associated Intel Technologies/Initiatives. Responsible for software and BIOS related issue debug during the planning, development and validation stages of the program.
- Collaborative and results-orientation approach (Get the job done approach)
- Communication (Concise and Articulated, Clear and Objective), must be fluent in English
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- At least a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering
- Relevant industry work experience
- Low level coding (C language preferred)
- Computer/Server architecture and OS experience
- Advanced English Level
- BIOS/UEFI foundations
- Experience debugging Server/PC platforms + using related tools (e.g. ITP, serial log, etc.)
- Experience using Git + Python programming experience
- Multi-cultural experience + external technical customer support
- Industry software engineering processes, principles and project life cycles
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.