Software Engineer, Windows Client
California / Pennsylvania / Arizona , United States
18 Mar 2021
Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom Apps, and OnZoom.
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we’ve been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Software Engineer for our Zoom Phone team. Zoom Phone team performs SBC deployment and management, SIP zone service delivery, troubleshooting and maintenance. This position requires in-depth knowledge of VoIP, PSTN, the telecommunications transport networks and their configurations. Ability to thrive in fast-growing high-paced environment.
- Understand user requirements and deliver technical design and implementation
- Collaborate with cross teams to deliver features
- Review tickets/logs and troubleshoot customer issues
- Bachelor’s degree (Master preferred) in Engineering field
- 5+yrs of professional C++ development experience.
- 3+yrs of professional GUI development experience on Windows.
- Solid understanding of ATL (Active Template Library) and multi-thread knowledge
- Good debug skill, the ideal candidate shall be able to determine the cause and/or location of the problem by interpreting stack trace.
- Familiar with PBX or SIP stack related knowledge will be a plus.