Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Are you interested in a chance to work on software used by millions of customers working with billions of documents? If so, the Document Cloud team is looking for a passionate senior C++ developer to join our team. As a developer in this organization, you will partner with teams across Adobe Document Cloud, an integrated environment for working with documents across mobile, web, and desktop.
Our team builds the libraries and features that bring unparalleled document experiences to consumer and enterprise users. A successful candidate will become a key contributor on a creative, inventive, and collaborative team with high technical standards and attention to detail. You will have the opportunity to tackle interesting challenges in the context of PDF documents, revision management, algorithms, and data structures, working to build highly leveraged, critical components for use across iOS, Android, Web Assembly, and Desktop clients.
What You'll Do
- Build libraries that will impact the face of Document Cloud products and impact millions of users
- Use C++ to develop powerful PDF engine technology to support a broad range of clients
- Design, build, test, debug, and maintain modern C++ code that is secure, multi-threaded, and performant
- Create library interfaces that are compatible with a multitude of use cases across clients and platforms
- Partner with client teams to integrate our technology
What You Need to Succeed
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Strong experience coding in modern C++, with an emphasis on quality and engineering excellence
- Passion for writing efficient, secure, highly performant code
- Demonstrated results working in a diverse, global, team-focused environment
- Passion for collaborating with multiple engineering teams which are clients using your software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills