Come work with a team of talented engineers committed to building revolutionary software tools used in modeling, simulating, and deploying modular, multi-domain engineering systems. Customers who are building these complex systems count on our products for decomposing their models into individual components, which can be independently developed and then combined to build the larger system.
Leverage your software architecture skills to design and develop the next generation of block diagram enhancements and tools for use in modeling, simulation and code generation of complex multi-domain systems.
- Advancing the design and presentation of component interfaces to enable large-scale modeling and systems engineering workflows
- Leveraging your software architecture and C++ skills to improve the Simulink product infrastructure.
- Collaborating with other Simulink teams and developing algorithms to improve modeling, simulation, testing and code generation for component-based workflows
- Experience with C++
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Working knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience in graph analysis or numerical computation
- Experience in designing and shipping large scale software products is a big plus
- Experience with UML, Design Patterns, and STL or Boost libraries is a plus