The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in software design and development
- Strong knowledge of programming languages: C++
- Strong Windows OS knowledge, trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Exposure to data structures and algorithms
- Cultivates, develops and manages strong relationship with team members.
- Ability to communicate design rationale and build consensus
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Able to achieve mastery of new tools, languages and operating systems with some training and on-the-job experience.
- Qualification : B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.S / M.Tech
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.