Are you interested in being part of a multi-functional product team delivering digital products to the internal business area?
Bring your 3D Software Development skills and help build outstanding products!
- Develop and maintain application plugins for Maya using Python/C++ and QT
- Service existing VFX applications and plugins for internal LEGO use
- Design, develop and roll out CGI and VFX applications to support our business needs
Play your part in our team succeeding
In our department, Digital Product Technology, we enhance and enrich LEGO play by creating audience relevant digital products and business enabling technology.
We value close collaboration with our partners and working with both an agile and product mentality. Our objective is to develop true LEGO experiences by bridging physical and digital build and play experiences.
In the role as Software Developer you will be part of a cross functional product team crafting digital products to internal business users.
Do you have what it takes?
You probably hold a bachelor´s or a master´s degree within IT or a related area and you are fully proficient in English. Furthermore you have:
- Experience working with Python/C++ and QT
- Understanding of and experience working with 3D and computer graphics
- Standout colleague and characteristically collaborative
- Experience with and passionate about working with professionals in other roles as part of an agile team
- A good grasp of complex software solutions
- An ability to create the right software architecture and implementation to deliver to the needs of the users
- Focus on bringing value to the customer
- Be able to understand a complex customer domain
On top of the above mentioned it would be a plus if you have:
- Experience writing plugins for Maya
- Domain knowledge in CGI or VFX
- Used to work closely with end users
- Worked with CI/CD, preferably using GitLab and Git