The Apple Developer Tools department is looking for an energetic problem solver with engineering experience/education and excellent interpersonal skills. As part of this great team, you'll work on a variety of interesting projects, on the tools that millions of developers use every day to build applications for Apple products like iPhone, Apple Watch, Apple TV, and Mac.
You possess the programming and debugging expertise to take on a range of technical problems, as well as the ability to work effectively with colleagues, management, and other teams. You are passionate about customer experience, service reliability and availability. You notice and resolve issues before they become problems, and write and improve automation to help ensure that most issues are resolved without intervention.
If you are someone who enjoys designing solutions to solve problems, this is the job for you!
- Experience with scripting languages
- Ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of operating system and compiler concepts
- Previous experience with application development in C, C++, Objective-C or Swift is helpful
- Experience developing automation software in a UNIX OS environment is a plus
- Develop and build automation and tools for improving the developer experience at Apple
- Develop new techniques to improve build fidelity, stability, and performance
- Perform software builds and bringup of Apple's operating systems and developer tools
- Work in cross functional teams across Apple to ship products
Education & Experience
BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience