The automotive industry is at disruption & NVIDIA is at the forefront of the autonomous vehicle revolution, powering many key solutions for major car manufacturers. We are engaged in the key areas of automotive business where visual computing & AI matters: AI Cockpit and Autonomous Vehicles (AV). Autonomous vehicles need a supercomputer on wheels, it's an AI & SW heavy computational challenge. There is not an off-the-shelf platform which stands up to this challenge, so we are building our own. You have technically mastered your field, gathered several years of senior experience in cracking complex problems and now seeking a next challenge? Join our automotive teams and apply now!
We are now looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Vehicle Integration based in Munich. The Senior Software Engineer (Vehicle Integration) is responsible to spearhead the adaptation and Integration of NVIDIA Drive Software on most desirable Cars. Your task would involve
What you'll be doing:
- Be responsible for adapting NVIDIA ADAS Products for various future Cars.
- Organize, execute, and support test campaigns on test track and on public roads to verify NVIDIA Drive Software on various prototype test vehicles.
- Interact with OEM and NVIDIA teams to deliver cutting edge ADAS systems.
- Travel on test campaigns on different test track spread across different geographies.
- Debugging, calibrating, and validating different ADAS functions on development S/W releases in prototype cars.
- Tracing back the issues back to expert teams – Guiding teams on improvement ideas from vehicle tests.
- Ensure the traceability from requirements until test results, generate quality test reports and establish test matrix.
- Be part of an internationally distributed team with remote locations in Europe, US, APAC and India.
What we need to see:
- Linux and/or QNX Guru.
- Excellent programming skills in C, C++ and Python.
- Expertise in Vehicle Networks.
- BS or MS degree from a leading university in an engineering or computer science related discipline with 5+ years of relevant working experience.
- Working on complex embedded software projects, experience in automotive would be definite plus.
- Experience in all phases of testing including specification, implementation, execution, and documentation.
- You have a valid Driving license.
- Good written and verbal interpersonal skills - concisely articulate knowledge and ideas.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English.
- Willing to travel as required.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Passionate about Cars and ADAS.
- Self-motivated and work effectively across different international functional organizations.
- You are dedicated and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Working experience with ADAS or autonomous driving applications.
- Knowledge of complex SoC based automotive systems- Working knowledge of CUDA and GPU’s would be an advantage.
- Experience in testing system based on various sensor (e.g. camera, radar, lidar, GPS, ultrasound etc.).
- Good knowledge of process standards like ASPICE & ISO26262.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to extraordinary growth, our elite engineering teams are fast-growing fast. If you're a creative test engineer with a sincere real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.