We believe in better. And we make it happen.
Better content. Better products. And better careers.
Working in Tech, Product or Data at Sky is about building the next and the new. From broadband to broadcast, streaming to mobile, SkyQ to Sky Glass, we never stand still. We optimise and innovate.
We turn big ideas into the products, content and services millions of people love.
And we do it all right here at Sky.
What you'll do:
- Working with an experienced and talented team of Engineers.
- Enhancing browser support for Apps such as Disney+, iPlayer and Spotify.
- Working directly with partners such as YouTube and Netflix to integrate SDKs.
- Developing and integrating RDK Components.
- Working with the Analytics team to extend performance and quality metrics.
What you'll bring:
- Strong C / C++ (preferably C++ 11)
- Understanding of the network stack (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP 1.1), REST API, JSON and GNU toolchain (particularly make files and cross-tools)
Want to deliver brilliant products and unmissable entertainment that grips millions of households? Our 1000 strong, Product Delivery team does everything from developing innovative AI technology to creating the best HDR viewing experience for TV products. From Sky Go to Sky Q & Sky Glass, we take our products to the next level and make them more agile and reliable with every release.
There's one thing people can't stop talking about when it comes to #LifeAtSky: the perks. Here’s a taster:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- The magic of Sky Glass at an exclusive rate
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- A wide range of Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Inclusion & how you'll work
Recognised by The Times and Stonewall, we take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion. Investing in society, fighting racial injustice and setting ambitious targets for representation at Sky.
We’ve embraced hybrid working and split our time between unique office spaces and the convenience of working from home. You’ll find out more about what hybrid working looks like for your role later on in the recruitment process.