We are Socialpoint, a world-renowned mobile games studio based in sunny Barcelona. Our games are positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, and they are played and loved by millions of fans all over the world. We are proud members of the Take-Two Interactive and Zynga family, and we are on a mission to offer a great gaming experience and bring fun to everyone!
Here at Socialpoint, we are delighted to be looking for a Senior Game Developer (C++) to join our Team.
Your quest will involve:
- Be a key member of a multi-disciplinary feature squad, cooperating with Engineering, Product, UI/UX, and QA - working within the Agile methodology
- Contribute to the full development life cycle of new and existing gameplay features. You will be involved in all phases: conceptualization, design, development, testing, and release.
- Write technical design documents.
- Integrate and improve internal libraries in collaboration with other teams.
- Help other developers to grow their skills by providing support and mentorship.
To join our Guild you’ll need:
- Strong background in C++
- Proactivity, eager to propose & implement improvements to Dragon City.
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code and learn new concepts easily.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (English is a must!)
- A big passion for games.
And last but not least, it would be nice if you have….
- Solid iOS & Android knowledge
- Experience working on cross-platform mobile games with a huge user base
- Knowledge of cocos2d-x
- Experience in unit testing
- Experience with backend technologies (Php, Go, AWS)
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we have employed a hybrid working from home/office system. So, what does this mean? All we ask is that you live within commuting distance of our office so you are able to come into the office for important meetings/events.
- Relocation support to help you move to Barcelona (if you’re not already here).
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays.
- A very generous ticket-restaurant to restore some life-points.
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, to keep your health bar full.
- Choose from the latest IOS or Android device upon joining (phone or tablet).
- Free language lessons (English & Spanish ).
- Spotify Premium to add that special soundtrack that every adventure deserves.
- Legendary social events & parties to let off some steam.
- Players develop…Oops, sorry! People development is key for us: an amazing budget just for you to spend skilling up your abilities & knowledge to achieve real growth opportunities!
Coming to work in the office? Don’t worry - we have you covered. Check out some of our onsite benefits:
- State of the art gym facilities so you can level up your build stats.
- Book an appointment with our onsite physiotherapist for your aches and pains.
- A massive gaming room equipped with all consoles and games you could ask for.
- Drop by our onsite hairdressers for a trim (and forget your wallet; it's a Guild perk).
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you. Please click “apply” to level up and submit your application in English.