Are you a Senior Graphics Developer, who enjoys empowering creative talent with innovative character animation tools?
Would you be excited to collaborate directly with development customers to gather requirements, feedback, and iterate new systems to a polished sheen? Would you like to work on industry-leading technology, together with the top talent on our team, at a company that cares deeply about work-life balance?
Then join our team!
Joining the Ziva Dynamics team at Unity, you will help to build the future of animated character technology! We enable content creators to harness the power of groundbreaking technologies, including physics simulation and machine learning, to produce high-quality interactive virtual characters.
You can learn more about Ziva Dynamics by reading our Unity blog post or by visiting zivadynamics.com.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing real-time 3D character animation and deformation tools that demonstrate Ziva’s industry-leading physics and machine learning technologies
- Creating intuitive APIs and user interfaces that empower creators and artists
- Optimizing performance and memory usage of low-level algorithms while balancing the need to preserve high visual fidelity
- Writing automated tests for new features and bug fixes
- Reviewing code and having your code reviewed by other developers
What we’re looking for
- Strong C/C++ skills
- Strong background in 3D graphics and mathematics (eg: linear algebra)
- Experience with character animation runtime including skinning and blend shapes
- Ability to collaborate with developers, customers, and leadership, both verbally and via documentation
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback, both in-person and via code review
You might also have
- Experience with Unity and/or Unreal game engine(s)
- Proficiency in machine learning techniques
- GPU programming (eg: HLSL, CUDA, etc.)