What you'll do
- Cooperate with the team on user stories.
- Work on algorithms for generating lane level geometry.
- Cooperate with UX to improve the user experience of the product.
- Build new features related to lane level guidance.
- Suggest improvements to the code, fix bugs.
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience with (modern) C++
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with automated software testing (e.g., GTest).
What’s nice to have
- Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience in Computer Graphics (preferably OpenGL ES and Metal)
- Experience with developing for Android and/or iOS.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Working @ TomTom, our work flexibility program – with this, you and your team decide where is best for you to work depending on the activity you’re doing. This could be at home or in the office
- Home office benefits – you’ll be provided with a one-time home office setup budget to create a safe and ergonomic work environment, as well as a monthly allowance to support home office expenses
- Extended Location Flexibility – with this benefit, you may be eligible to work abroad for up to 30 days in your country of citizenship, or up to 90 calendar days in select countries and states
- Holiday package, including your birthday off
- Hackathons, DevDays and more – at TomTom, you’ll have the opportunity to bring your ideas to life, shaping them to help millions of people around the world
- Learning opportunities – grow at TomTom through our internal learning programs
- Being part of a collaborative and inclusive global culture – we have over 80 nationalities!
- Plus, there will be additional benefits tailored to your work location!