Responsibilities include building out and supporting the EMS for Derivatives. 5-7 years work experience.
The candidate will be joining the Order Management Group within Equities IT Technology. He or she will be working on the low latency EMS application platforms that support High Touch flows. Equities OMS team has its own proprietary framework for building trading applications in C++/C#.
- Strong C++ knowledge
- C# knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of multi-core / multi-threading concepts
- Low latency/High throughput
- Messaging, TCP/IP, UDP etc.
- Agile Experience and Mindset -strong testing and design skills
- Strong communication skills
No prior business knowledge is required, although experience on following is a good to have
- Electronic Trading
- Fix protocol