For two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With our invention of the GPU we also set the stage for impressive advances in the field of medical research, computer vision and artificial intelligence. Today NVIDIA is at the cutting edge to innovate robotics and intelligent machines. There has never been a more exciting time to join our company.
The team around Project Isaac is building a robotics platform for developing the next generation of intelligent robots. Isaac is binding together high-fidelity visual and physical simulation, a high-quality developing platform, hundreds of optimized algorithms to tackle hard problems in computer vision and artificial intelligence, and a small and powerful computational platform to form the brain of intelligent machines. Our team consists of experts from all over the world and dozens different fields, and together we want to change the way how robots are programmed.
What you’ll be doing:
- Play a key role in helping us build the fundamental infrastructure of our system.
- You will work at the very heart of the system which will power every robot and application built with Isaac.
- You should have very strong software development skills and would be an active force in reviewing code and a guardian to guarantee that we follow successful practices and develop only the best and most robust code.
- Actively drive projects to improve existing platform features and to add new features to complement and extend the system.
What we need to see:
- 6+ years of industry experience in a related field
- B.S. or higher degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields
- You have strong C++ skills: C++11/14/17, fluent with STL
- Driven and positive personality always trying to improve and go above and beyond
- Multiple years of experiences in a software developer role
- Strong code reviewer with attention to details and a good grasp of the big picture
- You have a clean and consistent code style
- Good communicator and works well in a team.
- You're passionate about artificial intelligence, robotics and all related fields
- Strong skills in mathematics a plus
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Fluent with other languages like C, C#, or Python a plus
- Experience with CUDA a plus
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you.