Here’s a little taste of your challenge
- Propose innovative solutions to technical issues and communicate with the team to collaborate accordingly.
- Realize innovative in-car navigation solutions using Java or C++.
- Port the in-car navigation suite to different automotive platforms: Android, QNX, Linux, etc...
- Work according to Agile methodology (Scrum, SAFe) including performing code reviews, design reviews, testing and writing documentation.
What we expect from you
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with Android using Java, knowledge of C++, Python, and/or OO practices is an advantage.
- Professional experience in using unit test frameworks.
- Hands-on mindset and strong co-operative skills (communicate, listen, understand, convince, discuss, and team building).
- Positive-critical mind-set regarding product quality.
- Analytical skills to determine and improve the testability of development deliverables and to find root causes and solutions for detected issues.
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
What you can expect from us
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job every day if you don’t like the people you work with.
- The opportunity to get paid as a manager, but work as an expert developer.
- Indefinite contract, flexible benefits, 15 annual leave days, collective health insurance, health check pension scheme, up to 50% discount on products, and International relocation package (if applicable).