In this position, you will be part of the team of professionals working on Deep Learning Inference Engine, part of OpenVINO, a cutting-edge software package including efficient implementation of modern deep learning algorithms using the latest generations of Intel hardware.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) designing, developing, testing and optimizing of software components of Deep Learning Inference Engine.
- Very strong knowledge of C/C++
- Familiarity with data structures and algorithms
- Experience with parallel / multi-threading programming
- Experience with source control systems, automated testing and continuous integration
- Strong problem solving and debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Experience with machine-learning algorithms is a plus
- Deep knowledge of modern computer architectures is a plus
- Experience in programming using OpenCL is a plus
Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.