The project is in RISK Domain which is supported by the IT team. The platform operates 24/7 supporting teams in Sydney. The platform udergoes constant change as it provides services to a number of business stakeholders. To facilitate the change a Developer with strong Risk management experience is required to design and implement the change.
Seeking an experienced Senior C++ Developer who can support more technical components of the applications (messaging, database, interfaces, core applications services etc). This is a Sydney based Senior C++ Developer role .
- Software development and quality control of software developed by the immediate and wider teams
- Analyse systems and applications and provide recommendations for enhancement and development
- Contribute to the technical design of system enhancements , messaging, database, interfaces, core applications services etc
- Work within in a team environment and complete associated tasks
- Follow release and change processes in the compilation and distribution of software builds and releases to development and test environments, as well as system updates into production
- Troubleshoot complex deployment and environment issues.
- Assist with preparation and documentation of deployment and configuration scripts for development, test and production environments
Demonstrable experience of working Senior C++ Developer
- 10+ years software engineering experience (majority of which should be in C++). Candidate should be also hands-on on modern C++
- Experience with PL/SQL, shell scripting (mandatory)
- Moderate understanding of Risk domain (Market Risk, Credit Risk) and capital markets (absolutely essential)
- Experience with trading / risk management systems (desirable).
- Experience in Financial services industry is very important (absolutely essential).
- Moderate understanding of pricing models, curve bootstrapping (desirable).
- Must be a self-starter, proactive and able to demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent communication & articulation skills
- Experience working with Agile development
NICE TO HAVE