About the Team
ACP.local enables Adobe client application teams like Adobe Photoshop, XD etc to perform search & listing of cloud documents backed by ability to synchronize the selected documents into hidden database. ACPL provides precise online/offline search & listing capabilities.
The cloud documents can be crafted, read, updated & deleted & these operations get automatically synchronized to cloud storage. These documents are based out of Adobe proprietary document format which provides efficient synchronization editing & synchronization capabilities even on resource constrained devices. ACP.local is cross platform solution currently supported on Mac/Win/UWP/iOS with Android being in pipeline.
What you'll need to succeed
- Should be able to perform in-depth product testing such as writing and executing test scripts, and writing test specifications from product specifications with moderate supervision.
- Can use, understand, and write new automated tests for owned areas.
- Begin product area expertise, answers questions, reviews documentation for related areas, independently follows up on issues/improvements and communicates status to management in a timely manner.
- Strong communication; Able to convey information clearly and effectively within bug reports and documentation.
- Committed to the customer; Functions in the role of the customer, anticipating problems, as the customer would see them