As a member of our creative team in Barcelona, you will be part of the development process of 2D/3D videogames from start to finish, while constantly looking for innovative solutions.
Daily responsibilities include overseeing development and code debugging, and integrating graphics, sound and network components.
- Motivated, ambitious, able to work independently or as part of a team
- Personal interest in video games and a solid understanding of its culture
- 5-6 years of professional programming experience (strong knowledge of C++ / C++11 and STL)
- Solid software design skills
- Critical thinking
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent English in technical writing level.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- 3D programming experience on Mobile Devices and Consoles
- Experience in any of the following: 3D graphics engine algorithms (3D math skills), Swift and/or Objective C, Online/networks, AI, Scripting languages (Lua, Python), POSIX systems and code reviewing
- Fluent in English