You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What you’ll do
- Produce great, elegant and simple code in a dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment
- Analyze requirements and develop an approach for solving it.
- Apply agile techniques to deliver high-quality software and technical excellence
- Implementation of the current software development practices, processes and standards code reviews, design reviews
What you’ll need
- Very good knowledge of the C++ programming language
- Around 3 years of experience with C++
- Knowledge of automated testing techniques and tools
- Good knowledge of design patterns and clean code principles
- Pro-active attitude
- Agile Experience is a plus
Meet your team
We’re Navigation, a product unit within TomTom’s Location Technology Products technical unit. We develop software for onboard, hybrid, and online navigation applications – used by hundreds of millions of people around the world. Using a Navigation Data Standard (NDS) run-time format, our software includes navigation domain logic for traffic-dependent routing, route guidance, map visualization, search, positioning and machine learning-based predictions and suggestions. On our team, you’ll see your work transforming connected and embedded navigation around the world.