RTG (Radeon Technologies Group) SW Customer Engineering team is essential to the success of AMD as a growing company. We provide leadership and technical guidance in NPI (New Product Introduction) development throughout post-silicon stage including silicon bring-up, validation, production and customer enablement as SW technical leader. We also provide professional technical solutions and services for our global customers in the fields of Windows kernel mode driver, Display, Power, Direct3D, Multimedia, User Experience and GPU Virtualization. You will be working with the very best in our technology, while working on some of the most exciting projects the industry has to offer.
A self-motivated team player with fluent English in reading, writing and speaking. Able to work under high pressure and time limitation. Good communication skill and able to work with global stakeholders effectively.
- Work closely with global RTG software teams, silicon bring-up team, platform debug and validation team to provide support and solution for the enablement of the next generation of APU/GPU products and Windows operating systems
- Oversee and drive feature enablement and feature optimization in the post-silicon phase towards on-time deliverable and production
- Lead the investigation of technical difficulties across functional teams and geographies
- Coordinate closely with peers both locally and internationally to ensure timely and effective communication of all post-silicon activities
- Deep Knowledge of C/C++ programming
- Knowledge of PC architecture
- Knowledge of Graphics, Display, Multimedia is a plus
- Knowledge of device driver development under Microsoft Windows or Linux is a plus
- BS/MS/Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Engineering or an equivalent