Join a development team working on advanced compiler techniques for analyzing, instrumenting and testing C/C++ code. Our products are enabling customers across industries to be successful in the design, testing and delivery of their large-scale, leading edge software projects.
You'll work on a strategic global project for the company, working alongside other development teams. Specifically, you'll:
- Innovate and deliver key features to extend the C/C++ code analysis and testing capabilities of the Polyspace products.
- Contribute to all stages of software development including requirements specifications, architecture, design, implementation, and testing.
- Demonstrate your communication skills and inter-personal skills by working closely with other development teams to develop these capabilities.
- Experience with C++
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Able to work on Windows, Linux or MacOS
- Strong analysis capabilities, ability to understand and debug a complex system
- Knowledge of compiler technology (intermediate representations, code instrumentation etc.), complex data structures or graphs algorithms are a plus
- Knowledge of C/C++ unit testing frameworks (CUnit, Google Test, CppUnit,...) is a plus
- Experience in embedded software developement is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in French and English