In this position, you will be responsible for providing technical support for one or many product(s) and/or product family. Responsibilities include participating in new graphics product development, representing the customer's graphics technical needs and developing and presenting graphics technical product training materials. You will also be working with the sales team to help resolve customers technical questions and participate in customers visits. Individuals act as technical experts, consultants, analysts, and program managers. You will be responding to customer and/or client requests or events as they occur. You will be developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
You must possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Software, Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent with minimum of three to five years industry experience. An advanced degree is preferred. Additional qualifications include:
- Knowledge of Computer graphics architecture including features, driver architecture, application behavior, etc.
- Knowledge of Intel Graphics is a requirement.
- Knowledge of the media decode and encode is a plus. Windows driver or application development experience is a plus.
- Strong communication (including spoken and written English) and interpersonal skills
- Sound technical fundamentals of Computer Architecture (SBIOS, Hardware, Driver), OS (such as Windows 10), software development process, C and/or C++.
- Ability to independently isolate technical issues and debug its root cause and drive to its closure
- Decision making and problem solving, sharing of technical specifications and marketing communication literature to OEMs
- Technical activities required for product marketing conferences, demos and training
- Stakeholder and conflict management skills
- Ability and interest to travel to conduct business with customers in PRC and US
- High-level working knowledge of PC architecture (hardware, software, firmware)
- Presentation skills and the ability understand, specify and communicate requirements to marketing and engineering teams
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and to achieve high quality results